By interacting with us and/or our website you agree and consent to us – as well as our respective representatives – collecting, using, disclosing and sharing your personal data among ourselves, business partners and other relevant third parties.
Information We Collect
There are two broad categories of information that we collect from you – (A) personal data and (B) non-personal data.
We collect certain types of Personal Data, including your name, ages,flights details, contact information (e.g. address, phone number, email address), payment information (e.g. credit or debit card information), and any other information which you may provide in any forms submitted to us or via other forms of interaction with you.
Personal Data is collected in various circumstances, including the following:
- When you register for or use any of our services on websites (e.g. subscription to our website);
- When you take part in any survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners;
- When you participate in events, activitiesorganized by us and/or our business partners;
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
We may also obtain personal data about you from other sources and combine it with information you provide to us. If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorized representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
we also collect certain non-personal data when you visit and use our websites. Such data is entirely anonymous and is aggregated for statistical analysis (“Aggregate Information”).
We use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you visit our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profile of users and their preferred websites.
Like many website operators, we may use an independent company to measure and analyses the Internet usage across our websites. Pages on our websites may be coded with software which enables them to track visitors to our websites. We use the third party company services to collect core information on the usage of our websites, including the following:
- The number of page views that occur on our websites;
- The number of unique visitors to our websites;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on our websites when they do visit
- Common entry and exit points into our websites.
This aggregate Information is collated and provided to us to assist in analyzing the usage of our websites. This is so that we can improve the content and navigability of our websites as well as our services and facilities.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, modify your browser settings to disable cookies. If you choose to do so, some of the functionality of our websites may be impaired.
Purposes for collection, use, disclosure and processing of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, including the following:
- For editorial purposes;
- To provide goods and services to you
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- To manageyoursubscription;
- To communicate with you (e.g. mailing of appeal letters on behalf of charitable causes and follow-up calls to event invitations);
- To send you information, promotions, updates as well as marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of our business partners
- To send you information about any administrative changes, updates and/or amendments to our policies, terms and conditions;
- To respond to your queries, requests and/or complaints;
- For organizing events or other marketing or promotional activities;
- For past, current and potential advertising leads;
- For marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis and other development activities to improve our services and facilities for your benefit;
- To protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations or to assist in law enforcement and/or investigations by any governmental authority, public agency, statutory board or similar authority;
- For any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
(Collectively, the “Purposes”)
Sharing of Personal Data
In order to facilitate our business operations and provision of goods and services, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for one or more of the Purposes listed above, to the following third parties
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to us, such as information technology, training, market research, administration of our websites, or other communications to you about our products, services or events
- Vendors or any third party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on our websites, whether in conjunction with us or not;
- Third party business and charity partners in relation to corporate promotional events;
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
- Our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
- Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
- In situations in which a business partner or third party under a contract with us collects Personal Data about you, we will require the third party to exercise reasonable care in protecting your Personal Data.
Retention of Personal Data
- We will retain your Personal Data collected for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected, the legal and/or business purposes, and/or as may be required by applicable law.
- When destroying Personal Data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically feasible measures to make the data irrecoverable or irreproducible, as may be required by applicable law.
- We take the security and protection of your Personal Data very seriously. As such, we store your Personal Data on secure servers and have put in place appropriate security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal of your Personal Data.
- However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your Personal Data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
- If you do not want your Personal Data to be shared among us and our business partners, you may opt-out of such information sharing by contacting us via email or letter.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared.
Third Party Sites
Our websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our websites. You are encouraged to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites. Some of these third party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you have left our websites, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
- If you, at any time, wish to:
- Enquire about this policy or about how we may manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data; or
- Complain about the way we manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data; or
- Access or correct your Personal Data in our control or possession; or
- Withdraw your consent for us to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data;
Please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer at:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Attention it to the ‘Data Protection Information’.
- Office address:
Calle Las Sirenas G5
Fracc. Punta Arena, El Tezal
CP 23454, CSL, Los Cabos, Mexico.
Attention it to the ‘Data Protection Information
Tel. +52 624 244 9410
- Please indicate in the subject header the nature of your correspondence. We will certainly strive to revert to you speedily.
Changes to Policy
- As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
- You are encouraged to visit the websites from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policy in relation to Personal Data protection.
Terms & Conditions
POLICIES ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Reservations are highly recommended with 24hrs in advance and may be made directly through call or email to book. To contact our Reservations Department via email or phone:
Mobile: +52 624 244 9410
Arrivals: it is important to provide the name of the airline, flight number and arrival time at Los Cabos, our logistics team constantly is tracking flights either for your arrival or departure that we can guarantee that your driver will be on site waiting for you.
After clear immigration and collect your luggage please proceed to clear customs then continue to the exit door personnel that work inside of the airport does not have any affiliation with Vivo Luxury Services.
Outside of the building at the umbrella #3 it will be our airport team holding a sign with your last name on it.
Departures: it is important to provide the name of the airline, flight number and departure time from Los Cabos, location where you will need to be picked up we will calculate your departure pick up time according to the location distance to the airport. There is a maximum 25 minutes of tolerance after schedule time an additional charge might apply for any waiting time
We encourage to make last minute changes or request at least 24hrs before schedule pick up time. Any changes will be based on vehicle availability
All prices, deposits and other payments are expressed in USD
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance otherwise no refund will be provided
There will be no refund for an absence from a trip
VIVO Luxury Services S de RL de CV, its agents, affiliates shall not be liable financially or otherwise to any persons for: non-performance or unsatisfactory service; for injury to persons, including death; for loss, delay or expenses arising from weather, quarantine, sickness, government regulation or other causes; for loss of property or damage thereto; or for any act or omission or default or non-performance of any of its employees, agents, carriers, ground operators, or any other supplier of services.
Expeditions of the sort on which you are embarking involve travel to remote locations, often far from medical services. Such travel is with risk. You are thus required to be in good physical and mental health and we strongly urge you to check with your insurance agent to guarantee that you are adequately covered for any eventualities. Trip insurance, therefore is highly recommended to protect your person, property and investment. Notwithstanding, take note that if an accident occurs in certain locations, medical care may not be available or adequate. It is incumbent on each individual to determine his or her ability to participate.
Dive insurance is mandatory, said insurance may be purchased on site
By submitting the reservation, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Last updated on August 17, 2019.